What is a breastfeeding drop-in center?
A breastfeeding drop-in is a friendly place where mothers-to-be, young mothers, fathers and siblings are welcomed to share their breastfeeding experience and receive the support they need.
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to meet our breastfeeding mentors or health professionals (nurse, lactation consultant, etc.);
- The breastfeeding drop-in helps to break the isolation that can occur after childbirth;
- The breastfeeding drop-in centre provides information on various topics related to perinatality;
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to learn more about the resources available in our neighbourhood;
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to meet new people.
Our breastfeeding drop-ins take place in PRESENCE at different community organizations in different neighborhoods AND VIRTUALLY* on Zoom. Check our calendar below for all the dates and locations as well as our zoom link to connect.
Free - No registration required
* The topics proposed for the virtual breastfeeding drop-in sessions are not related to your questions? No problem, we will take the time to answer them!
Calendar / Breastfeeding drop-ins
P : Breastfeeding drop-ins in Person
V : Breastfeeding drop-ins Virtual
C : Breastfeeding community clinic on appointment (see below the calendar)
*click on the event to see the details
List of printable calendars by neighborhood
In order to be continuously improving our activities and services, we appreciate the comments, testimonies, dissatisfaction, ideas and suggestions of all kinds.
Thank you in advance for your comment!