What is a breastfeeding drop-in center?
A breastfeeding drop-in is a friendly place where mothers-to-be, young mothers, fathers and siblings are welcomed to share their breastfeeding experience and receive the support they need.
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to meet our breastfeeding mentors or health professionals (nurse, lactation consultant, etc.);
- The breastfeeding drop-in helps to break the isolation that can occur after childbirth;
- The breastfeeding drop-in centre provides information on various topics related to perinatality;
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to learn more about the resources available in our neighbourhood;
- The breastfeeding drop-in allows you to meet new people.
ALL of our breastfeeding drop-ins are free and without registration required.
Check our calendar below for dates of upcoming breastfeeding drop-ins. Depending on your neighborhood, you can meet our breastfeeding support moms, our lactation consultant, IBCLC or a CLSC's nurse at our various partners.
Are you unable to move ? Meet the breastfeeding support mom and the lactation consultant, IBCLC, during a VIRTUAL breastfeeding drop-in.
EVERY Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. connect to the following link: Zoom link
Calendar / Breastfeeding drop-ins
Breastfeeding Drop-in Run by Nourri-Source Montréal and its Partners : *see map
- P : In-person Breastfeeding drop-in
- V : Virtual Breastfeeding drop-in
- C : Breastfeeding Community Clinic upon appointment (see below the calendar)
Breastfeeding Drop-Ins Run by the Healthcare System :
- RS : In-Person Health System Breastfeeding Drop-in
*click on the event to see the details
** Check the accessibility of our breastfeeding drop-ins on our map and on our printable calendars.
List of printable calendars by neighborhood
In order to continuously improve our activities and services, we appreciate comments, testimonials, complaints, ideas and suggestions of all kinds.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!