Make a Donation
DONATING TO NOURRI-SOURCE MONTREAL
ENABLES SUPPORT TO MORE FAMILIES
Nourri-Source Montreal is an independent non-profit community organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Its operation rely on funding from government donors and on the contribution of donors and volunteers.
Did you know:
- A $10 donation enables a family to attend our prenatal breastfeeding preparation workshop
- A donation of $15 can provide a "Petit Nourri-Source" book to a family
- A donation of $25 allows a family to receive a “lightning” consultation with an IBCLC-certified lactation consultant as part of a breastfeeding drop-in
- A donation of $50 covers the cost of training a Breastfeeding Support Volunteer;
- A donation of $60 can be used to loan a hospital-grade breast pump for 1 month to a family experiencing breastfeeding difficulties
- A donation of $75 can be used to recruit a new member of "La Route du Lait" and provide them with a starter kit
- A donation of $100 allows a family to benefit from a one-on-one one-hour meeting with an IBCLC-certified lactation consultant to discuss their particular breastfeeding difficulties
Following your donation, you will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
You can also support our mission anonymously.
Every donation is precious……THANK YOU for your generosity!