Virtual meetings to get ready for breastfeeding
Courtesy of Nourri-Source Montérégie and Nourri-Source Montréal
This online breastfeeding class and workshop were designed to empower parents with basic knowledge and skills to build confidence in the first days and weeks of breastfeeding.
During the 2 hour-long workshops, the main concerns of participants regarding breastfeeding will be addressed :
- The 4th trimester and the normal behavior of a newborn baby ;
- Milk production and ways to maximize it ;
- The basic principles of positioning and latching ;
- The clues that baby is drinking enough ;
- Where to get help.
Online videos and visuals will be used - a ball and a doll/stuffed animal may be helpful as props.
Calendar winter 2022 :
The meetings via the Zoom platform:
- Sunday December 5th 2021 @ 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. FULL
- Sunday January 30th 2022 @ 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday March 27th 2022 @ 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Places are limited, please register and choose the dates that suit you by filling out the following form.
In order to be continuously improving our activities and services, we appreciate the comments, testimonies, dissatisfaction, ideas and suggestions of all kinds.
Thank you in advance for your comment!